How to get Twitter circle? Twitter circles, also known as Twitter lists, are a feature on the social media platform that allows users to group specific accounts under a list name. These lists are public or private. And helps to curate a personalized feed of content from accounts that a user follows.
There are many reasons that someone might want to create Twitter circles. For example, a user may want to keep track of a particular topic or industry by grouping accounts that tweet about that subject. Alternatively, users can easily create a list of their closest friends or colleagues to access their tweets. Whatever the reason, creating Twitter circles can be a valuable tool for organizing. And filtering the content that a user sees on their timeline.
How can you get Twitter circle?
Follow these steps on how to get Twitter circle:
- Log in to Twitter account and click on the “More” button, which is on the left-hand side of the screen and is seen by three horizontal lines.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Lists.” This will bring you to the Lists page, where you can see any lists you have already created.
- To create a new list, click on the “Create List” button, which is located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear, where you will be asked to name your list. And choose whether you want it to be public or private. Enter a name for your list and make your selection, then click “Create.”
- Once your list has been created, you can begin adding accounts. To do this, go to a user’s profile page and click on the three dots next to the “Follow” button.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Add or remove from lists.” This will bring a list of all the existing lists, and you can select the list you want to add the user to.
- You can also add users to your lists directly from their tweets. For this, click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the tweet and select “Add or remove from lists” from the dropdown menu.
- You can also add users to your lists by using Twitter’s search function. To do this, enter the username of the account you want to add in the search bar. And click on the account’s profile when it appears in the search results. From the profile page, click on the three dots next to the “Follow” button and select “Add or remove from lists” from the dropdown menu.
View And Edit
- To view the tweets from a particular list. Go to the Lists page and click on the list that you want to view. This will bring up a feed of tweets from all the accounts included in that list.
- If you want to edit or delete a list, go to the Lists page. And click on the list that you want to modify. From the list page, click on the three dots in the screen’s top right-hand corner and select “Edit” or “Delete” from the dropdown menu.
See Also: How To Use Wayback Machine For Twitter?
Creating Twitter circles can be valuable for organizing and filtering the content you see on your timeline. Following the steps outlined above, you can easily create. And manage your own Twitter circles to help you keep track of specific topics, people, or industries. So, this is how to get Twitter circle.
See Also: Top 6 Best Football Tipsters On Twitter
Tech writer and fitness enthusiast constantly seeking out new gadgets and workouts to keep my mind and body in top form.